Welte-Nemaha County, NE
- Acres: 300.00 Acres
- Price: $1,500,000.00
- Legal Description: The South Half, (less a 20-acre tract in the southeast quarter) of Section 32, Township 4 North, Range 14 East of the 6th P.M., Nemaha County, Nebraska.
- Soils: Wymore silty clay loam, Pawnee clay loam, Morrill clay loam and Burchard clay loam with most slopes to 11%.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $10,279.18.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The farm is 1 mile west of Highway 75 and 8 miles south of Auburn, Nebraska. This is along the southern edge of Nemaha County, Nebraska. Nemaha County is in the extreme southeast corner of Nebraska.
- Description: The farm is currently in CRP with a payment of $202.28 per acre on 272.49 acres and expires 9/30/2027. The return before taxes is 3.67% or 2.99% after taxes.