Tract #2- Patricia Campbell Estate Merrick County, NE
Tract #2 Patricia D. Campbell Estate – Merrick County, NE
- Price: $966,000.00
- Acres: 140 +/-
- Legal Description: The Southeast Quarter, excl. a 21.75 acre tract in the SE corner of the Southeast Quarter of Section 23, Township 13 North, Range 7 West containing 140+/- acres.
- 2019 Real Estate Taxes: $9,362.64
- Irrigation Equipment: A 2017 6 tower Valley model 8000 Pivot, 100hp Amarillo gearhead. Tenant owns 20 HP GE VHS electric motor with Panel, &Case IH 4391 power unit. Tenant owned equipment can be sold with the farm.
- Well Information: Tract 1- There is 3 wells that are all active. one is located at the pivot point, and 2 are along the west side of the property used for gravity irrigation.
- G-057731- 1000 gpm, 60 ft. pumping depth, 8 inch
- G-004944- 1100 gpm, 26 ft. pumping depth, 8 inch
- G-004942- 800 gpm, 26 ft. pumping depth, 8 inch
- Possession: Immediate
- Zoning: Ag
- Soils: Soils consist mostly of Class I- Cozad loam 0-1% slopes and Class III- Lex Loam 0-1% slopes.
- Location: The properties are located 5 miles west of Central City, NE on highway 30 and then 1 mile north on 12th road. There is 284.13 acres are on the west side of 12th road and 41.08 acres on the east side of 12th road. Contact The Pinnacle Agency for more directions.
- Description: This is an excellent irrigated property located in prime production area. The farm is 89% tillable with 289.37 tillable acres. The property consists of two tracts that can be sold separate. Tract 1 is 284.13 acres with 250.27 irrigated acres, and the remaining acres in grass and drainage.The farm has very good water, and the wells and equipment have been taken care of and maintained.