Saunders County River Bottom Farm
- Acres: 120.0± Acres
- Price: $488,000.00
- Legal Description: The South Half of the Northeast Quarter and the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 18, Township 17 North, Range 5 East of the 6th P.M., Saunders County, NE containing 120 ± acres.
- 2021 Real Estate Taxes: $4,554.74
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Soils: Farm consists mostly of Alda fine sandy loam class III, Platte fine sandy loam & Inglewood loamy fine sands.
- Location: Located 6 miles West of Morse Bluff, Nebraska. Take Linwood Rd. west out of Morse Bluff for 6 miles to County Rd. 31. Head North on County Rd. 31 for about 1 mile, cross the bridge and take the access road north along Skull Creek to the property. Call for directions to get to the property.
- Description: This river bottom property is a combination farm that consists of 40.5± acres of pasture and 75± acres of tillable farm land. In addition to pasture & tillable acres, this property makes for an excellent hunting property. The property is secluded with a limited access road and located less than a half mile from the Platte River. There is a lease on the pasture for the 2022 grazing season.