Tract #1 -Patricia Campbell Estate Merrick County, NE
Patricia D. Campbell Estate – Merrick County, NE Tract #1
- Price: $844,422.00
- Acres: 122.38 +/-
- Legal Description: The South Half of the Northeast Quarter and the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 23, Township 13 North, Range 7 West containing 122.38+/- acres.
- 2019 Real Estate Taxes: $7,691.00
- Well Information: Tract 1- There is 2 wells that are all active, One located at the pivot point, and 1 along the west side of the property used for gravity irrigation.
- G-027878- 1000 gpm, 26 ft. pumping depth, 8 inch
- G-004941- 1200 gpm 24 ft. pumping depth, 8 inch
- Possession: Immediate
- Zoning: Ag
- Irrigation Equipment: A 40 HP GE electric motor with size 3 panel. Tenant owns 7 tower Zimmatic Pivot, 20 HP GE VHS electric motor. Tenant owned equipment could be sold with the farm.
- Soils: Soils consist mostly of Class I- Cozad loam 0-1% slopes and Class III- Lex Loam 0-1% slopes.
- Location: The property is located 5 miles west of Central City, NE on highway 30 and then 1 mile north on 12th road. The property sits on the west side of 12th road.
- Description: This is an excellent irrigated property located in prime production area. The farm is almost all tillable. The property consists of two tracts that can be sold separate. Tract 1 is 284.13 acres with 250.27 irrigated acres, and the remaining acres in grass and drainage. The farm has very good water, and the wells and equipment have been taken care of and maintained.