McCord Ranch-1,342 acres, Jefferson County, NE
- Acres: 1,342 Acres
- Price: $4,200,000.00
- Legal Description: Parts of Sections 3, 10 and 15, Township 1 North, Range 2 East of the 6th P.M., Jefferson County, Nebraska.
- Soils: Mostly loam and silt loam soils with slopes to 30%. The tillable acres are mostly Muir silt loam with slopes to 3%.
- 2020 Real Estate Taxes: $31,120.84.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: From Fairbury, NE, go south 4 miles from Hwy 136 and Hwy 15 intersection to 708 Road. Go west 1 mile, the ranch begins on the south side of the road, extends to 567th Ave, extends 3 miles south on the east side of 567 to 705 Road. There is some frontage on Hwy 15.
- Description: The ranch has been in the McCord family for a long time. Native grassland is protected by a Conservation Easement. Several dams, spring fed creeks and 3 stock wells for livestock with a capacity for 200 pairs. Rose Creek runs through the ranch. Good access, close to Fairbury, NE and just north of the Kansas line. Abundant wildlife, including trophy deer, turkeys, pheasants and quail provide tremendous hunting. Picturesque views along with wildlife habitat make this an exciting property for hunting and recreation. The tillable acres could be separated from the grassland. Edgewater Insurance + Real Estate is pleased to co-list the ranch with Hall & Hall.