KR – 160 acres, York County, NE
- Acres: 160.07 +/-
- Price: $1,960,000.00
- Legal Description: the Northeast Quarter of Section 15, Township 11 North, Range 2 West of the 6th P.M., York County, Nebraska
- 2020 Real Estate Taxes: $8,094.28
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate, subject to current lease
- Location: From the north edge of York, NE, to east on Highway 34, 4 miles, or 2 miles north of Green Plains Ethanol
- Description: York County, NE has some of the best farmland, the best water, the best markets and the best farmers in Nebraska. This farm has a very high percentage of Class I soils. The well registration is G-029167, drilled in 1979 to 294’ with the pump at 180’ and static water at 117’, volume is 800 gallons per minute. Three ethanol plants in York, Aurora and Fairmont are within 25 miles in addition to seed corn processing facilities within 8 miles. York County farmers are very progressive and knowledgeable.
- Irrigation Equipment: The power unit is included. The tenant owns the pivot.