Dvorak-Gage County, NE
- Acres: 156.83 Acres
- Price: $705,735.00
- Legal Description: Part of the Southeast Quarter of Section 28, Township 3 North, Range 6 East of the 6th P.M., Gage County, Nebraska, containing 156.83 acres.
- Soils: Malmo-Pawnee complex, Otoe silty clay loam, Nodaway silt loam, Wymore silty clay loam and Judson silt loam with slopes to 11%.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $7,732.18
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate possession, the farm is rented for the 2019 season.
- Location: From the south side of Beatrice, NE, go 3.5 miles south on Highway 77. The farm is on the west side of the highway and the north side of West Maple Road.
- Description: A rolling non-irrigated farm just south of Beatrice, NE and located on a main highway. There are 120.54 tillable acres. The house is uninhabitable and the outbuildings are in poor repair but the area would provide a nice site for an acreage.