Dinsdale-Merrick County, NE
- Acres: 316.83 Acres
- Price: $1,425,735.00
- Legal Desription: The West Half of Section 25, Township 15 North, Range 8 West.
- Soils: Novina sandy loam, Wann loam and sandy loam and Inavale loamy fine sand make up the majority of the farm with slopes of 0-3%.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $18,215.18
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The farm is located 1 mile north of Palmer, NE to V Road, then east 3 miles.
- Description: There are 311 tillable acres. Green Plains Ethanol in Central City is 17 miles away. Local feedlots provide another great market. Alfalfa is on the north quarter with corn on the south quarter. Corn and alfalfa are the best choices for this farm.
- Well Information: One irrigation well drilled in 1976 services both quarters. Well registration #G-048595. The well is drilled to 115’ with the pump at 105’. The north pivot is old but the south pivot is a 2018 Zimmatic 9500 7 tower. Pivots are set up at 550 gallons at 30#.