80.30± Acres Scotts Bluff County, NE
- Price: $638,385.00
- Acres: 80.30 +/- Acres
- Description: Here is an excellent irrigated farm just South of Scottsbluff. This farm is a level farm with great soils located in a highly productive area in Scotts Bluff County. There is approximately 70 tillable acres of irrigated farmland. There is a cattle lot and cattle building in the Northwest corner of the farm, and the irrigation canal runs along the West edge of the property. The farm is surrounded by the views of the Scottsbluff Valley with the Wildcat hills lying to the South, and the Scotts Bluff National Monument to the North.
- Legal Description: The West Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section 34, Township 21 North, Range 55 West of the 6th P.M., Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska containing 80.30 +/- Acres.
- Soils: Farm consists mostly of Class I & II Mitchell Silt Loam soil with slopes ranging from 0-3%.
- 2022 Real Estate Taxes: $3,038.06
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: Located 4 miles South of Gering, Nebraska. Call for directions to get to the property!