40± Acres Polk County, NE
- Price: $340,000.00
- Acres: 40 ± Acres
- Description: This is a 40 acre property located south of Shelby, NE. This property has approximately 37.50± tillable acres, and has irrigation potential in a very productive area of Polk County.
- Legal Description: The Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 33, Township 14 North, Range 1 West containing 40 ± acres.
- 2022 Real Estate Taxes: $1,432.38
- Soils: Farm consists mostly of Hastings soils with slopes of 7-11%, and class I Hastings silt loam & Muir silt loam soils of 0-1% slopes.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: Located 4 miles South of Shelby, Nebraska. Go 4 miles South on Hwy. 69 out of Shelby, and 1 mile west on 127th Road. The property sits on the Northeast side of the intersection of 127th Road. & T Road. Call for directions to get to the property.